Wednesday 22 April 2009

Ians Gaff

I went to visit Ian tonight.

Ian lives in some flats in a dodgy area of Manchester. He looks a bit rough and the type of guy you best avoid in the street, but i have known him since School and i get on great with him.
When i was 13 he kicked the shit out of someone who was bullying me and has been a mate ever since.

Unfortunately he's turned into a bit of a druggy. He once had a really bad time on some Magic Mushrooms and acts a bit dippy nowadays. One minute he talks normal, then next he speaks a bit like a child.
His flat is a tip but he always seems up and happy, and it's usually party central when you visit.

I don't like to call round when others are there because even though he is OK, i'm not impressed with some of his other friends.
One girlfriend he had, used to stink to high hell and always seemed aggressive. She got locked up for battering a copper in town and i haven't seen her since.
I'm not painting a very good picture of Ian am i ?

Anyway, i called round and watched some TV, he copied some DVDs for me and then brought out the biscuits.
I don't smoke so Ian makes biscuits for his friends. ;-). If you don't know what that means i'm not going into any more detail unless i take my profile off here(note to self, consider that for future reference)

He asked me about my sexuality at one point and said that although he isn't gay himself he can understand why men get off on it because he once went out with a girl who used to stick her finger up his bum at the point of orgasm and he liked it.
I laughed, but pointed out that it wasn't really the same, there is more to being gay than having something stuck up your backside.
I stayed a couple of hours and then came home, i had to otherwise i would have ended up asleep on the sofa all night.

But as i write this i feel all happy again, i have stacks more music from Ians DVDs of MP3s and i'm all relaxed and flowery again.
The world is a happy place.

No comments: