Friday 24 April 2009

Camp call

I met my mate Simon in the arcade at lunch time today and went for a Coffee.
I'm going to Leeds later on tonight with his sister and her friend.

He reminded me that Steve's birthday is next Tuesday and although there is no party, we are all gonna meet at Sammie's and go for a few drinks to celebrate.

Sammie's mom and dad don't like his friends calling to see him, they are very anti gay and don't like camp queens turning up at the door so me and Daniel are always pushed to the front when it comes to knocking.
We are none camp and can get away with seeming straight, but Simon sounds like a woman and has a bad habit of wearing cloths that make him look like a peacock, he can't help it, it's just the way he is.

As we sat in the cafe i noticed he had been plucking his eye brows again.
he looked a pillock.

No comments: