Monday 25 May 2009

Ashton Kutcher

I just spent what seems like hours now changing the format of this blog.
Everyone Else's look better than mine so i though i would try and tweak it a bit.
With the help of a fellow blogger, who sent me this template, i changed things round and buggered about with it and, well, i think i preferred it as it was before.
What do you think ?
It's shit isn't it ?
I'm not gonna turn it into a picture blog, but it does mean i can post bigger ones if i want i suppose.
But what a waste of a couple of hours.

5 comments:

Ipmilat said...

I think it looks good - more individual than the last one. The photo at the top is a bit weird though. Took me a moment to work out what it was.

Michael said...

It's a picture taken from the top of a mountain, looking into a valley ;-) LOL

Ipmilat said...

Right. Looks like the slightly blocked plughole of a sink.

Anonymous said...

It's not a waste if you learned something, but I like it, either way no preference here. It's your blog idn't?

Anonymous said...

http://smuttystuff.blogspot.com is my blog with pix on it. I don't get them that big on there. If you look at Ken's blog (I call him my Vicar) he blows em up pretty big sometimes - and does a sort of collage thing.