Monday 4 May 2009

Is there anybody out there ?

Spent most of today tidying up the house. How sad does that sound ?. A holiday weekend and I'm vacuuming the front room and doing some washing, LOL.

This is not what i had planned for this weekend. I wanted a couple of parties, lots of drink and plenty of sex.

Perhaps i could have eventually met my soul mate and lived happily ever after.
Where is he ?

They say there is someone for everyone, but i suspect my soul mate lives on the other side of the world in a little town i have never heard of, with no Internet access and he never even leaves his house.
So the chances of us ever meeting are slim to nil.
Thinking about it, i don't know many gay men who stay together. I don't have many friends who have partners long term.
Most seem to get together, party, have lots of sex and then get bored with each other, or fall out because one of them slept with someone else.
Is this the future for me ?.

No comments: