Friday 1 May 2009

Smoke

At lunchtime today i took a walk round the shops just to get out for a bit and noticed a couple of guys smoking outside Boots.

One of them watched me walk all the way down the street and couldn't keep his eyes off me. He looked quite nice and there was something about the way he stood with a cig in his gob that attracted my eye, so i decided to acknowledge this by smiling at him.
All i needed was a little sign that he was interested back and i was ready to pounce.

I got a bit closer and he winked and said hi.
BINGO !

He put his fag out and came over whilst i was preparing various chat up lines, but he suddenly said,
it's Michael isn't it ?
Yeh it is.
Don't you remember me ?
No
We met at Steve's Birthday party, I'm Lucy's Boyfriend.
Shit! shit! shit!.

No comments: