Sunday 31 May 2009

Tops off for the boys

The sun has been out again today.

It's so unusual in this country that i have to write about it. Lots of men walking up and down the streets with their tops off.
I seem to be in a state of permanent erection, and driving is very difficult when you are being distracted all the time.
Funny enough none of them seem gay. In fact most of them i would class as trailer trash or at least the types who would find anything slightly gay offencive.
I know I'm generalising here, but this always happens when we get a bit of sunshine. The streets seem to be full off tattooed thugs trying to look all macho with their tops off, all white and sweaty, perhaps it's just the area that i live in.

Along side this lot you have the comedy oldies who wear white socks with sandals along with uncoordinated colour matched shirts and shorts.
Followed closely by really old people still wearing jumpers, long coats and hats, in case it starts raining whilst they are out.
Never ever have i seen anything like the guy to the right. Sadly he is just a fantasy, but I'm keeping my eye out for him.

Knowing my luck, if he does appear he will be on the arm of a woman.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! Brighton was the same. I made the same observation today. although i did see a couple of fit ones rollerblading on my walk back home.

Anonymous said...

And you call them 'shorts'?

Pete and I had to invent the Shorts Police who go around each with a pair of scissors to ensure that boyz all wear proper shorts which just cover the crotch and do not cover any more thigh than is strictly necessary!

Michael said...

yeh it's funny because older people where shorter shorts than i would.

Pilgrim said...

*lol* Xame at Paris-Plage! Only there the most in your age are queer. But the older peepz look mostly like tourists, wanting thier first sunburn of the year, getting closer to skin-cancer. P.S. Mind to link me back, I just linked you. Propz Pilgrim

Danny said...

I think its the same everywhere in the UK. Here in Peterborough its pretty much a battle of the extremes - its either the skeleton skinny lads trying to look macho with their 'tribal' tattoos and knee length trackies, or the morbidly obese unleashing acres of dazzlingly white goose flesh on an unsuspecting public. As my late Nan used to say, "The sights you see when you haven't got a gun"!!! LOL. Strangely, the only fit guys around seem to be from the european immigrants here - thank heavens for the Poles!!!