Monday 8 June 2009

I Love Rachel

Saw Rachel again today and went for a coffee. During our chat she told me that she had once read an article in a magazine about people who had problems with wind.
One women had written in saying that she had terrible problems farting and it was very embarrassing when in the company of others, and had asked for suggestions on how to cope with this. Amongst the many suggestions made was one that stood out for Rachel. It said that when no-one is looking you could reach round and surreptitiously (great word)try pulling your buttocks apart when you fart, thus creating a more through fair for the wind to escape, making it less likely that you to blow a raspberry and more of a chance that there will just be a faint gush of air.

After laughing at this Rachel then told me that she tried it and it doesn't work.
She said that she was once, at a funeral! (LOL), when she felt that she was going to fart. She reached behind and pulled her cheeks apart, then let rip.
'What happened ?' I said.

'Well you know when you let air out of a balloon and you pull the opening, it just goes a few tones higher and makes it louder !.'
I nearly chocked on my Coffee
I love Rachel.

4 comments:

Pilgrim said...

*lol*

Anonymous said...

This is the height of . . .

Ipmilat said...

Your blog is officially mucky! I tried to access it this lunchtime from the university where I work and got a snotty message to tell me it was 'unsuitable'. Same thing happens when I try to access my own blog from the local library. Mine's got exactly two dicks on it, and you have to look hard. Some people are so bloody prudish.

Michael said...

and to think i have done my best not to include any filth pictures on this blog, perhaps it's the language ?
Maybe it's the people i link to ? LOL