Friday 5 June 2009

A quiet night out

Right that's it now, enough stopping in, i have done it most of this week, i did it last weekend and i have been a good boy and saved up all my pennies.
It's weekend and i'm going out no matter what. I know that you may not approve of this next sentence but i'm gonna say it anyway.

Tonight i am gonna get absolutely arseold. I feel thirsty and intend quenching that thirst to the max.

Daniel is coming round and we are meeting some of the other at 9. No boyfriends in tow, no plans, just hit the streets and go with the flow.
Dan the man has promised to keep and eye on me to stop me doing anything stupid -what does he mean by that ?- and i have a pocket full of tenners that will decide when i have to come back home again.
Anyone who looks like this fella on the right will get my full attention but not the key to my flat. God i love weekends.

Note : Arseold is an English expression for extremely drunk, i suppose assholed would be the American version but i don't think it means the same thing. I didn't know if you spell arseold like that so i typed it into google to find out, It came up 'did you mean ?' and Arnold Schwarzenegger came tops which made me laugh, but there was no word arseold, so then i typed in "absolutely arseold" and for some strange reason Mambam came tops !.

What does that say about me ?

9 comments:

Gregory Harrison said...

hey m8,
Everyone has to get arseholed sometimes don't feel bad or apologise for it. Have Fun.
Take Care

Pilgrim said...

Thx for the explanation*g* have a great time! Propz Pilgrim

Ipmilat said...

Babe, what that bit of googling says about you is just that you created a unique spelling of 'arse-holed'. Have a fantastic night. Hope you meet someone even half as gorgeous as the lad in the photo.

Anonymous said...

However you spell it the effect's still the same!

Just see if you can remember where you go, will you? This former M/c worker wants to know what and where are the best places.

There's always email if you don't wanna blog it!

Have a hassle-free weekend!

afk4life said...

@Mambam lol American equivalent would be "shitfaced." Enjoy your time out!
<3
Doug

Anonymous said...

Its etymology is different to what u might finks. Its after Lord Arseold a great English drinker of the 4th century.

:-)
Tigs

Michael said...

Thank god for that Vilges, there was me thinking i was an alcoholic but all i am is stupid.
thats what you get for bunking off school too much.
I think i like shitfaced and i will use that in future.
It is now my goal to appear at the top of google search when you type shitfaced.

Ipmilat said...

I didn't mean to imply you were stupid!

Michael said...

I know you didn't Vilges, but i am i can assure you ;-)