Sunday 26 April 2009

Guilty feeling

Went to the club last night and spent most of the night hanging off the shoulder of some stranger that was a mate of Roberts.
There was a bit of a fight in one corner with two camp queens until one ran off in tears.
Camp Queers fighting are always entertaining, it's Lesbians that scare the pants off me, when they start you run for cover.

Afterwards we went for a Curry and then back to Robs mates house, more drink, loud music and then sex on a pile of old coats in Robs back bedroom.
It was great fun and i enjoyed every minute of it, but the next day always leaves me feeling shallow.
I'm not really ready for a relationship, i'm happy being single right now, but everyone around me and all morals seem to be in conflict with what i want.
Imagine being told you can't masturbate. You enjoy it, you may want to do lots of it, but the fun police say you shouldn't and all society says you should feel guilty for even wanting to in the first place.

Mmm, not sure how i feel about it all. perhaps i'll try it a bit more first and see how it goes.

2 comments:

Ipmilat said...

I just tried out the translation thing on your blog, rendering this post into Japanese. Then I ran the Japanese through Babelfish back into English. The sentence ‘Camp Queers fighting are always entertaining, it's Lesbians that scare the pants off me, when they start you run for cover’ came out as ‘Always, that when I start the execution for covering the lesbian, it can enjoy to the underpants and the noise fight of the camp eccentric.’ Gotta love Babelfish – you couldn’t invent such bollocks as it comes up with.

Am curious – how did you come across my blog?

Steve

Michael said...

That's brilliant.
I wonder if you just type gyberish and translate it back, you get some shakespear ?

Sorry steve i have no idea how i found you.
I click from blog to blog through links or followers.
If something interests me i follow or favourite it.
I have blogs i like to read and others that i just look at -if you know what i mean - snigger -
I Wonder what folder you're in ?