Monday 20 April 2009

Work

I hate work. i fucking hate it. Why do i have to work where i work ?. Why can't i leave ?.

I work in an office with some boring arseholes who read the Daily Mail and do the master quiz every dinner time.
Who gives a shit who the home secretary's wife was in 1975 and if you know the answer you need to get a life.
My boss can't understand why I'm not as enthusiastic at my job as he is and reminds me constantly how hard he works and the hours he puts in.
If i was on his money and had more control of my working day i might show more interest, but being a dogsbody on the national minimum wage is hardly inspiration is it?.
He goes on about the credit crunch and how we should be grateful to have a job because he isn't making any money.
But like the little boy who cried wolf he had being spouting this story since long before the credit crunch and he just bought a new car last week.
God i hate my job. it's like being smothered for 8 hours a day.
Quick post a picture and cheer yourself up.

No comments: