Tuesday 21 April 2009

ZZZzzzzzz

I Stayed in tonight and watched telly.
Nothing interested me, it's just wall to wall soaps and all of it is crap.
So i thought i would listen to some music, the same applied, nothing interested me, i wasn't in the mood.
I couldn't even be bothered to have a wank.
I'm feeling really fed up tonight and i can't understand why.

I suppose i always get this feeling at the beginning of the week, the weekend seems so far away and i see Monday to Friday as a mountain i have to climb before i reach the fun part again.
I am already planning my Friday and Saturday night out and i still haven't quite recovered from the last one.

What i need is some excitement during the week to tie me over.
Tomorrow I'm gonna go to Ians.
Ian is an interesting fella, he does interesting things, not all of it legal, but at least he has fun.

No comments: