Thursday 7 May 2009

Back to the Gym

When i was at school i was really involved in gymnastics. My mates were more interested in football ,but i preferred being inside rather that freezing my bollocks off out in the pissing rain chasing a ball round a pool of mud.

Then i got old enough to go out with my mates and suddenly on Tuesday nights i had something more important i wanted to do.
Now i wished i had kept up with things a bit more, but most of the other guys all stopped as well so i wasn't the only one. It was mainly the girls who stuck at it really.

But i have been given the opportunity to join one of these old mates for old time sake helping at his local gym. He said he can get me in for free and if it all works out it will mean i get to use some of the equipment for free.
I packed in attempting to be a gym bunny a while back because i couldn't afford it.
I won't be paid, but a little help with towels and cleaning here and there and I'm in this place for bugger all.

Anything for nothing, that's my motto.

No comments: