Thursday 7 May 2009

Trouble brewing

I'm having trouble with one of my neighbours.

His wife seems ok, but he is a bit of an arsehole. I have no idea why, but he just seems to be looking for trouble all the time. You can't even speak to him normally without him taking offence.
I once said good morning to him when i first moved in and his reply was, and i quote.
"what the fuck do you mean by that ?".
He must have something wrong with his hearing, if you say hello, he seems to hear fuck you.
He now thinks it acceptable to pile loads of rubbish on the steps up to my flat so that i, or anyone wanting to visit me, can't get up without either shifting it or climbing over the top.

I have mentioned it to his wife, who was quite nice about it, but tonight i have heard then rowing about it all.
The walls in this place are like paper so if anyone raises a voice you can hear it loud and clear, i can hear next doors TV and farting sounds from the guy above, so a full blown row is like being in the same room.

He said he was gonna have a word with me tomorrow and sort me out.
This is probably not a bad thing because i will be prepared for it. I'm shit at confrontation when i'm not ready for it. But if i can get worked up for it and know what i want to say or do i'm different.

So we will see what tomorrow brings.
If i don't blog tomorrow night i'm either in hospital, under arrest or dead.

2 comments:

Beej said...

I hate confrontation! But that guy sounds like a big cunt! I think I would have gone round there while they were having a row... I would have been do furious!

Good Luck! :D

B xo

Michael said...

I think Big Cunt just about fits him perfectly LOL.
I might call him that in future.
Cunt is the new Fuck !