Friday 8 May 2009

Fight

The last time i had a fight was when i was at school i think.

It's something you don't do when you grow up, or at least it's something you don't act out anyway. I'm sure i have had many punch ups in my dreams with people i meet in my daily life that i have crossed me, but not in reality.

Tonight was different.
The neighbour from hell was waiting for me when i got home from work. I had been expecting this and was ready. I didn't sleep a wink last night and half expected to see him this morning, but no. So i spent most of the day brewing over it and was ready for him when i got to the bottom of the steps.
I was as worked up as he was and if i am honest i jumped down his throat before he even got started.

I told him to shift his fucking rubbish for my steps or i would ram it down his throat. Not a good start to a full and frank discussion on how we can avoid conflict on this difficult situation.
So he went to punch me, and that was it.

I don't know if you have ever hit anyone in the face with your fist before but it's not like in the movies. For starters it hurts. Not them, YOU
I nearly broke my bloody hand and it's not as if i managed to get a good swing out of it.
I'm struggling to type this because my hand is swelling a bit and my middle finger kills.
So to cut a long story short we scuffled about a bit and then it turned all girly with him picking up a stick and me pulling his hair and trying to kick him in the bollocks.
His wife came out and was screaming and it all sort of fizzled out from that.

We both separated and walked in different directions throwing threats at each other.
I was gonna break his neck if i see so much as a crisp packet on my steps and he is gonna burn my flat down with me and everyone in it.
It was nothing like fight club, more like watching two bald men fighting over a comb.

Pathetic.
But it's put me right off my weekend now and I'm stopping in tonight.
I don't feel like partying, i feel like going downstairs for round two. Besides i don't want to come home and find a burnt out shell.
I don't think it will happen. That's the good thing about living above someone who threatens such things. If he flames my flat, his goes up as well.
Twat.
I might sleep in in the shower tonight (LOL).

No comments: