Saturday 9 May 2009

On Hand

My hand still kills from the other night.
The middle finger especially, and as i work on computers all day this is gonna make things difficult next week.
But worse than all that my wrist hurts like hell and at one point i though it was broken it.

Why am i typing here then you may say ?. Well actually resting it on something eases the pain for some weird reason.
Besides there is a major setback to this painful hand thing.
It's my right hand, and i use my right hand for lots of interesting things when i go to bed at night.
Not now.
Have you ever tried wanking off with the other hand ?. I'm not ambidextrous so it's all over the bloody place. I feel like the guy in that Fatboy slim video


Fatboy Slim - Push The Tempo
Uploaded by 103clips

1 comment:

Ipmilat said...

I once had a trapped nerve in my neck that made my whole right arm useless for about a month. So it was wank left handed or not at all. It does feel weird - like someone else doing it, and of course others are never as good at it as the Master himself.