Friday 22 May 2009

Crunch time

Right that's it, I've made my mind up, tonight is the night.
I'm gonna bite the bullet and tell him.

I may need a couple of drinks first but I've gone over it in my head and with a bit of luck, and if i can keep my nerve, I'm gonna be all nice and kind about it but end this farce once and for all.
I shall avoid the 'it's not you it's me' line, because as we all know it's not me it's him!.
Vilges suola suggested yesterday that i be direct and spell it out for him. But just as his bad points are obsessive infatuation, mine is a cowardice when i comes to confrontation, especially when it's with someone i quite like in some ways.
Reading this blog you may think i am a very forthright and opinionated person, but please remember, it's a blog, and i am not like this in real life. with the possible exception of the neighbour from hell i would run a mile rather than upset someone and this is what has got me to where i am now.
I think i will be honest and say that i probably rushed into things, and that i have been single so long that i don't really want a relationship right now because i am to young and blah blah blah.


If that doesn't work then I'll tell him he is doing my head in because he is a drama queen and a crazed stalker who is smothering me with calls and messages and is now gets on my tits.

But that is only plan B of course.
Lets hope plan A works first shall we?
Wish me luck

2 comments:

Sethy said...

Good luck man!

I have SO been there, and like you I acted like chicken shit for days...

Ipmilat said...

Good luck with it. I've been on both sides of a situation like this, and I know the best thing's a clean break.