Thursday 21 May 2009

Drama

I'm always a bit depressed mid week but this time i also have the added problem of what to do about Brian.
Sorry to keep going on about him, but he is all consuming at the moment and things are going from bad to worse

I have tried hinting that he should back off a bit, i have tried telling him, i have even shouted at him to stop fucking texting me every five minutes, but nothing works.

On top of all this there seems to be none stop drama in his life, and he wants to get me involved in it too.
Tonight i got a call asking me to come round immediately because his ex boyfriend had heard he is seeing someone else. They had a massive row and his ex put a brick through his kitchen window.
The Police had been called and he had cut his arm on some glass.
I refused, which resulted in him first crying, then getting angry. Men crying are a massive turn off for me, he did it again, something else that turns me off him.
He might as well have sat on my face and farted.

I eventually put the phone down on him but an hour later he turned up at my door.

He said he was sorry and then went into a long monologue about his past life with his ex boyfriend and how he was glad to get rid of him and i am ashamed to say i started to get really bored with it all and wanted him out of my flat asap.

I don't know if he wants me to feel sorry for him and so get closer, but the exact opposite is happening.
I have enough problems of my own and my life is only just settling down after my own drama of the last couple of years so i don't want to take his on as well.
I managed to resist sleeping with him tonight, in fact it didn't even cross my mind, the neighbour from hell would have had more chance of fiddling about with my dangly bits than he had.

It didn't seem the right time to do it tonight, but i have made my mind up, he has to go.
Can i do it gently or is it gonna be nasty ?

I think i have learnt a valuable lesson this week. I feel like crap and it's my own stupid fault.
So now i have to think of how to handle this situation.
Sit down and have a serious talk man to man, or hit him over the head with a brick and dump the body in a lake ?
Mmmmm Not an easy choice is it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds kind of like you're going to get drama from him no matter what you do. Sorry about the mess you're in with it. After not running "to his rescue" you'd think he would have already gotten the hint in a pretty big way. I don't envy you. You'll handle it the best way you know how when the time comes I'm sure. Either way life will go on after and it will eventually be in the past.
Thanks for your compliment also, it means a lot.
Hugz

'Stoopid Slapped Puppies' said...

Yeah I think Sasha's right, but ya gotta do it soon, otherwise you gonna be trapped into this.
Sorry it's happening to you, good luck.
Nick