Sunday 17 May 2009

Not Funny

Daniel is loving it.

He knows Brian and he knows what i am like. According to him, we were an accident waiting to happen and it's all gonna end in a car crash or a wedding, because we are totally opposite to each other when it comes to relationships.

I know what he means, today i met Brian in town and the first thing he did was to try and kiss me in front of everyone. Worse still he couldn't understand why i wouldn't hold his hand in the street outside.
I'm not openly affectionate like that. I hate to see others being all sloppy in public as well.
They should either get a room or strip off and get down to some man on man action while we all watch as far as i am concerned. Just save all the lovey dovey kissy cuddly stuff for their own private place.
I'm gonna have to bite the bullet and tell him that this is not working.
But i just slept with him again tonight.

Shit!

2 comments:

Doomed But Cheerful! said...

I went out with a guy for a while who was all into PSAs, and it did my head in! Just not my style, at all. Fortunately I was able to end that gracefully before it ruined an entirely fun time. I am sure you will be able to do the same!
G =]

Michael said...

I wouldn't be to sure, but thanks for your comments ;-)