Wednesday 20 May 2009

What to do

Daniels brother is a dirty git.

He is the type of guy who throws his socks against the wall and if they don't stick he knows he can still get a couple more days wear out of them.
I, on the other hand, am obsessed with cleanliness and will re wash cloths that i only tried on for a few minutes to see if they will go with something else i am wearing.

So when i was offered the opportunity to share a caravan with him, Daniel and his best mate this bank holiday weekend i turned the offer down flat.
I can't think of anything worse.
But i will have to think of something to do this weekend, I need to escape Brian.

I wonder if i can get any last minute flights to Afghanistan?.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I spit my drink out laughing about the bit with the socks and the wall.
Much needed laughter, thanks

Michael said...

Actually i think he does the same with his underpants.... ;-)

torchy! said...

ewww. that is gross! have a good weekend whichever war zone you end up in :)

i'm linking to you now, btw. you thought about having a blogroll?

take care
torchy!

Michael said...

Thanks Torchy,
everyone elses blogs look a lot prettier than mine so if i get chance this weekend i might try to change my appearence and will add a blogroll.
If i do, you will be the first one added

Ipmilat said...

When are you going to tell this poor bugger that you and he are not a happening thing? If he really likes you, he won't easily let go. I've been on both sides of unrequited love loads of times and you really do have to be very direct! I pursued a guy I was crazy about for 3 years because he never spelled out what I really did not want to hear. I'd have walked barefoot over broken glass for a suck of his cock, and I must have been a real nuisance to him. So don't go to Afghanistan, just tell him no! Good luck. I know it's not easy.;-)

Michael said...

You are right.
Time to bit the bullet