Tuesday 19 May 2009

Hideaway

Brian Knocked on my door tonight and i pretended i wasn't in.
How pathetic is that?.

It was like something from a sitcom as i crept behind the sofa in case he looked through the letterbox to see if i was there.
It was a good job i did because he did look through the letter box to see if i was there and was shouting hello at the top of his voice as well.

I seem to have been bombarded with text messages from him today, all of which require an answer.
And if i don't answer i get a snotty 'why are you ignoring me?' follow up text.

I didn't invite him round tonight, he just decided he wanted to turn up out of the blue, which is something i hate from anyone.
Daniel knows to ring before he comes round and gets a bollocking if he doesn't and even my mother makes appointments before popping in.

I know that sounds bad but I think most people like a little warning before visitors arrive. Not that i was doing anything, but it would have been just as well anyway wouldn't it?

Why was i lying down behind the sofa though?, why didn't i just answer the door and tell him to fuck off?.
He eventually went, but then my mobile was ringing most of the night until i plucked up courage to call him back and tell him i was out and had left my mobile at home.

So just to recap. I am lying about not being at home and not having my mobile with me, whilst hiding at the back of my sofa in my own flat and stuffing my mobile inside a cushion to muffle the ring tone.

I get the feeling this relationship is doomed, don't you?

5 comments:

'Stoopid Slapped Puppies' said...

All I can say is
'it's the one's under the floorboards that love ya the most'.
LOL
Good Luck.LOL
Nick

Anonymous said...

Lol, can't say I've not been there. In the long run,it's simpler just to get it over with and give him the old heave ho though.

Pilgrim said...

Hi Mambam! Just read over at Torchy´s to look in here to say hi. Gotta read your blog before I follow, though Torchy´s recommendments are usually like orders.*g* Propz Pilgrim

Anonymous said...

sounds like one of you has lost interest.
torchy asked me to drop by and say high. I hope it works out soon hiding ain't no fun.

Michael said...

Wooow comments. thanks everyone.

Nick - Not sure if is love or obsession.

Sasha - i agree, i am already thinking along these lines, but i'm a coward

Pilgrim - Welcome

& Ken - i'm the one who lost interest, the very next day i think.

and i must thank Torchy :-)