Wednesday 24 June 2009

Another man in my dreams

I have seen someone i fancy. Yes i know what your thinking , not again.

He was in the cafe with another bloke at lunch time and said hello. I had seem him around but didn't really know him. Although like a pillock i spent the first few seconds of the conversation wracking my brain trying to think of his name and who he was, without actually asking him out right. Then he reminded me that we had never actually spoken before but he had seen me in Manchester a couple of times with Daniel.
His name is Jack. He is about 6ft with Short dark brown/black cropped hair, about my age i think, slim (bordering on skinny actually, he'll have to do something about that), blue/grey eyes, nice luscious lips, Great skin with one little spot just above his top lip, very attractive, oh, and he has fantastic teeth. I'm not sure if he just has a great suntan or if he is actually of mixed race, It's not a question you ask on a first meet is it ?. I also avoided asking how big his penis was and whether he was top of bottom, LOL.

We chatted for a couple of minutes about crap and then when i thought things were going well i suggested he came out with us next time. He said he would like that so continuing in my idiotic mode i also suggested he comes with us this weekend on one of our legendary party nights. (legendary? what was i saying?)
This went down well and we exchanged numbers to arrange a time and where to meet this Saturday night. It all happened a bit suddenly really. 30 minutes before he was just a memory of someone i had seen about in Mancs, 35 minutes later i have his mobile number and a meet arranged for Saturday night.
Now comes the tricky bit. I'm skint, and there is no party on Saturday night. Daniel is going to Leeds (long story, don't ask) and i have built up a night out with us as something more than it actually is.

I can't ask him if he wants to drink local, that would be a good start wouldn't it ?. 'Fancy a night out in Oldham Jack ?'. not exactly Las Vegas is it?.
I can't invite him round here on a first meet either, that would seem a bit too obvious and I'm trying to avoid that kind of thing for a change anyway. Lets find out if he's another nutter or not first.
I can't afford a night out in Mancs either at the moment so what to do ?.
First impressions are important. I don't want to look a pillock now do i ?
(have you noticed this post is full of questions ?. There goes another one, see.)
Anyways. I need to stay calm, cool a collective. No going mad this time, Keep my knickers on and try not to give the wrong signals.

What are the chances of that happening ? (there you go look, another question.)

5 comments:

Ipmilat said...

'I can't ask him if he wants to drink local, that would be a good start wouldn't it?' Why not? He can't be so green as to imagine you don't fancy him, can he? Which suggests to me he fancies you too, or he'd have made an excuse to turn you down. So surely it makes bugger all difference if it's Oldham or Las Vegas? Oldham's cheaper, for one thing.

Anonymous said...

borrow some cash off a mate?
do a sub-post office or off-license?
re-arrange for when you can afford it; and have a wank?
sell something, liek yr soul man?

Alway's here with ffine ideas.

Luv,

The Tig.

Michael said...

I hope no-one from Oldham is reading this, but it's a dump Vilges. Well the place where i live is anyway. I think Tigs idea is a good one, do a sub post office, that sounds good. ;-)

Beej said...

... whata a sub post office???

Couldnt you just make up some reason not to drink this weekend? Or perhaps make up some reason not to drink this weekend i.e. your friends ahve all gone away and/or are sick... but then casually slip in that you two could go get something to eat somewhere if he was still keen?

B xo

Ipmilat said...

Poor Student, a 'sub' post office, as the name implies, is one for those who take it up the tailpipe, as opposed to 'top' post offices. The British aim to acknowledge all orientations.