Wednesday 3 June 2009

Letter of Apology

OK so this is what i came up with for Daniels grovelling letter of apology, what do you think ?

Dear Mrs....

On Monday afternoon i was working in your area, when i felt the sudden urge to have a wee. There was no Bog around and i was bursting at the seams. One of my colleagues told me you had an unkempt bush, so i decided to relieve myself in it. I tried to cover my Knob with my little finger bit it slipped out and it seems you saw it.
I'm sorry for using your garden as a toilet but it was just the once, your dog must have been responsible for all the rest, not me. I usually bury mine, and they weren't even the same colour as the ones i do so they can't be mine.
You can rest assured that i will do it in my trousers next time and i will keep your letter of complaint at hand in case i need some paper.

All the best
Daniel

P. S. You obviously did your best to get a closer look, so i enclose a photo of my cock for your viewing pleasure and hope this is satisfactory.

For some reason the miserable git won't send it though. All that hard work for nothing the ungrateful sod.

5 comments:

Beej said...

This letter made my whole week!!!

B xo

Sethy said...

hahahahaha!

Coolz..

Anonymous said...

U should work in the diplomatic service!

Anonymous said...

fucking brilliant!

Pilgrim said...

*rofl*