Monday 30 November 2009

Music i'm listening to

Something I'm listening to on my I-Pod at the moment. It's funny how certain songs go round and round in your head.
I went to bed last night thinking of this one. Not since the Cheeky Girls has a track got stuck in my brain so much.
I thought i would post some music as an added extra this week just to show how crap my musical tastes really are. Cheesy dance or pop music that is a complete embarrassment to me when i am drunk at the weekend. The sort of thing that gets my toe tapping and my friends asking "you don't like this shit do you ?"
I'll post one a day, listen at your peril. But it may help paint a picture of my weekends. Imagine things like this playing in the background of a sweaty club and a pillock not dissimilar to the guy on the right looking like he's having a fit on the dance floor.

5 comments:

naturgesetz said...

The guy in the horizontally striped shirt is walking as if he's got a pantload when he goes into the store. LOL

Anonymous said...

do like my music on my i pod to like some dance chill out like orbtal chem brothers 808 state guy called gerraled voodoo ray and esp male stripper in a go-go bar didnt sound to gay did it DRU

Michael said...

Naturgesetz.
Perhaps he just had a good rogering LOL

Dru
Orbital Chime is a classic.

Octavius said...

Alright for the clubs, but not in my playlist.

Don't be concerned about your tastes though mate, each to their own.

Octavius.

Donnie said...

Love this song - I've been listening to it a lot lately.