Thursday 22 July 2010

Sexual positions

Whats the best thing about screwing a guy?When you reach around you think you've gone all the way through.

That was An SMS text message joke sent to me today by a friend.

Probably because I'm the only gay person she knows.
I didn't reply because I didn't have my phone with me at the time and was busy working anyway so I hadn't read it yet.

Then I got another text message later asking if i thought it was offensive.

And later still a call to say sorry for sending it.

Bloody he'll some women are paranoid.

Besides I don't do reach around, I like to be face to face. Hetero people have one image of gay men having sex and it's rarely the way I screw.

I know one gay friend who will not and never has had anything up his arse.
And Daniel once told me he's not a big fan of testicles LOL.

To late now boy. Chin up.




- Posted using BlogPressfrom my iPhone

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol.

What's wrong with goolies ?

Writer said...

Hilarious. I love testicles. Especially when they're somewhere on my face. ;)

Ipmilat said...

How odd. I love testicles, so long as they are at least as big as mine.