Tuesday 11 August 2009

Chains

Jack has bought me a chain.

Nothing kinky or anything. I don't need a key to take it off and there are no attachments that fit to all four corners of the bed (LOL). It's just one that hangs round the neck and has a cross on it. God knows why, he's not religious and although i would like to be, i'm not either (god hates fags remember). It's all very nice and unexpected, but i don't wear any kind of jewelry. I don't even bother with a watch. I use my mobile to tell the time. I don't wear rings or bracelets. I once had an ear pierced but didn't like that either so let it grow over. This chain gets on my nerves. If you are not used to stuff like that it just annoys. I can't explain it. It's as if someone has made me to wear a hat 24 hours a day. It looks nice and everything but i'm afraid i'm gonna have to say something. I'll hang it over my bed head and give it a kiss every night before i go to sleep if he wants. But i can't be arsed wearing it all day. How ungrateful can you be ?. I feel ashamed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean. I've tried to wear different pieces of jewelry but I can never get used to the feeling. I don't even wear a watch. When I have tried a ring, necklace, watch, etc., I never get used to the feeling.

Godfrey said...

I just started wearing a watch. It took a week or so to finally get used to it and now it feels strange sometimes when I'm not wearing it. I think it would be really sweet if you give it a try for a few weeks before saying something. At least then he knows you really tried for him.