Wednesday 21 June 2017

Backdated Posts

For a while im gonna cut and paste some old posts from my Offline Diary and insert them into the correct dates on this blog. I dont re read stuff all the time. Maybe look back once a year. I just write things and then ignore them. So for the purposes of this blog im gonna look back over the past 12 months and see what might interest me.  Itll be difficult for you the reader because youll have to keep looking back if you wanna catch up. But its only for a few days until i get into the swing of things again.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

All fine and dandy!

Just keep posting...

Oh, and your taste for men (at least in the pictures), remains impeccable!

Although a bit Eurocentric, so to speak ...

Michael said...

Thanks, we'll see.
Not sure what Eurocentric means. I'm never sure what makes a difference between a Euro looking guy and an American.
I understand what you mean but it's hard to tell. Their either fit or not as far as I'm concerned.

Anonymous said...

If, by American, you mean a white guy from U.S. them there is little difference, indeed.

But, I was under impression that U.K. had lots of afro-caribbeans, middle-easterners, south-asians and even some latin-americans in there! Or, at least, in London...

In any case, it was just an observation en passant. I am aesthetically omnivore in relation to male beauty!

Michael said...

Yes the UK does have a lot of those types of men. But where I live in the north it's slightly different to London. When I go to London even I notice the difference. I like it myself but let's not get into the Brexit conversation eh?.