Thursday 5 November 2009

Dirty Mind

There is a battle going on at work over the heating. Some people think it's getting cold and want it on high, others think it's too hot and want it off.
Perhaps i should break a window again ?.

Anyone thinking of Moving to Virgin Cable Broadband don't bother they're crap.
I wrote a whole post telling you about my experience trying to get online and then realised that it was boring shit for a blog read. You don't wanna hear it. Let's just say it went on and on and the words "Call" "Center" and "India" were used a lot.

It's funny how doing work where you can think about stuff whilst your doing it means that sex crops up all the time.

In my normal day job i need to concentrate, but painting and decorating and manual work is a bit of a no brainer. You can switch off and daydream. I have already planned my first house party, won the lottery (a triple rollover), converted the back bedroom into my shagging room (don't want them messing up the bedsheets of the one i sleep in now do i?) and opened my own gay sauna in the garage.

All fantasy, all enjoyable, all bollocks.

I can see how manual work can be therapeutic to some people. But you can't just break off when you get fed up. I stopped for a piss half way through painting the ceiling and it looks like i've split my room into two, the overlap makes it looks crap. It dried in that few minutes i took off to wave my willy at the porcelain so when i started up again it looks like i've given that bit a second coat rather than one continuous one. I'm having to do it all again.
Note to self : less tea, less pissing.

5 comments:

naturgesetz said...

Glad to see you aren't getting paint on your clothes.

Allen said...

I cannot even say that I have seen a person paint in the nude before. Until today. =o)

Ipmilat said...

That bog seat is quite something but it pales beside one I saw in a shop in Athens. It was upholstered in a shot-silk effect fabric, so that it appeared pink, lilac and blue as you moved your head. Tastefully placed off centre of the lid was a parrot in pink and purple sequins. If you like, I can fetch you one back next time I go. Buy some matching coloured soaps (shaped like seashells)and a crochet work bog-roll cosy, and you will be the envy of every Halifax queen.

Michael said...

I would like to point out that the gentleman in the picture is not me.
I use a brush to paint round sockets not a roller.

jlo said...

I think that doing work around the house in the nude is relaxing I try to do it as often as I can. LOVE AND HUGS